My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Introducing...

Well, after much arm twisting, I've been convinced to start a continuing post of the many adventures, or shall I say misadventures, and odd events that occur in and around me. The names have not been changed to secure anyone's privacy as I'm sure anyone included in these many and varied stories have, themselves, told these same stories to everyone they know. It seems I'm known for being the one that attracts attention, and as my own brother puts it, I'm the one you want to take with you if you're looking to have something strange happen during your evening of fun, thereby adding to the fun and stories to be told later. So, for those who are just hearing the stories for the first time, enjoy... For those who have heard the many stories in my life, you're welcome to give a reminder post of those you don't want me to forget.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home