My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Food...

You gotta start somewhere and I'm thinking the fast food market is as good a place as any. So, I'm beginning with my experiences with the famed Taco Bell. Not that I have anything against Taco Bell, unless of course it's really late and I'd like to get a good night's sleep. Well, maybe there's that thing where they call their sauces mild, hot, and fire... From my standpoint anything less than the fire sauce just makes your taco soggy, but that's neither here nor there.

Few know the real reason why I boycott the drive thru at every Taco Bell on the face of the planet. Oh, I've been in the passenger seat when someone else orders at the pick-up window, but I haven't ordered in that manner for over 10 years. I may not be the only one with this experience, but I'm probably the only one who can remember for a fact that I've never received a correct order from the drive thru at a Taco Bell. Mostly, they've exchanged my items for something, usually something to which I detest. For example, they'll trade my Root Beer for a diet soft drink. My sister received a free drink that night. On that night, my tacos weren't right, either. I do recall, however, that I wasn't too upset the night they gave me a larger order. Yet, this occurrence is far overshadowed by the fiascos that piled up over the years.

Why do I start with Taco Bell of all my experiences? I recently went inside to the dining area and found I'm not immune from problems there, either. What can you do...?

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home