My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Monday, May 09, 2005

Burger King 3.1

While ordering at a Burger King with a coupon which was for a free milk shake, I realized the situation didn't look good for me, as usual. The kid behind the counter, we'll call him Cisco, didn't seem to really be on the ball. He, on his behalf, appeared to be training so I gave the benefit of the doubt that all would turn out fine. Well, it didn't turn out too bad as the only real mistake that occurred was that I didn't receive my milk shake. When I reminded him of the missing shake, it was produced fairly quickly but incorrectly. See, I ordered strawberry. I started not to complain when a vanilla shake arrived, but the manager obviously saw me hesitate and wanted to know if everything was ok. I told him what happened and he fixed the problem.

I know, this doesn't sound like much of a big deal, but I assure you the payoff is on its way.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home