My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You Can't Take Me Anywhere...

I was in a local Christian bookstore with a couple friends when I had another encounter. The store was having some kind of special going on where you buy something and they pop a balloon to see what kind of discount you would get, ranging from 10% off to free.

So, I'm getting ready to buy (I only received 10% off) and this guy comes up to me. Now, to get the full effect you'll have to say this in your best Rain Man impression. You know, think "Just down the driveway." Keep saying your favorite Rain Man phrase over and over until you've got the voice lodged in your head. Ok, ready?

The man says, "So what's your name?"

I tell him and he looks at me and says, "It was good to meet you." Then he just trots off, leaving me confused, staring at my friends. They just look back at me as to say, "We don't know what just happened, either." In hindsight, I know what happened. I left the house...

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home