My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Forgetting Something...

As I wind down to the two favorites, I figured I’d add a couple short stories from my early driving days.

The first was when I took my first driver’s test. I got in the car, did all the hand signals, lights, and blinkers. Then the officer got in the car and said, “Put it in gear.” Then, as I’m beginning to look over my shoulder to check for traffic, he stops me. He says, “You forget something?” I was so nervous, I still didn’t realize what he was getting at until he informed me I had forgotten my seat belt. He said, “I have to fail you for breaking the law, but I’ll let you go ahead and take the rest of the test.” I wondered the whole time I was taking the rest of the test why I was even bothering. I guess it gave me a chance to practice with an officer in the car.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home