My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Off Road Driving...

I'm beginning to think my titles are too revealing...

Yes, I've been run off the road by other drivers, twice in fact. The first time was when I was returning from a job down in Harrisonville, Missouri. It was pretty quick and simple as another car changed lanes, leaving me with the only option of swerving on to the shoulder and then slowing down to get back in traffic behind the offender.

The most memorable was when I moved from the right lane to let a driver on the highway and then they decided they needed the left lane too so they could pass the car in front of them. I just had to keep getting over as they kept merging and merging. I drove on the shoulder for quite a bit in this incident. The woman who ran me off suddenly realized what she had done and gave me the "I'm sorry" wave, but who wants to bet that she learned her lesson...

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home