My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm Not As Think As You Drunk I Am...

Yep, I came upon a driver that was intoxicated. I don't know whether it was a man or woman because I refused to go around the driver as I didn't want to jeopardize my own life just to get a good look. Instead, I decided to keep my distance and ended up following the driver for several miles. I'm still surprised the driver didn't cause an accident the way the car was weaving between lanes, over correcting when getting too close to other cars and slamming on the breaks any time they were "awakened" to their proximity to guard rails.

Why didn't I take the license plate, you say? Well, once again, I didn't want to be like a lot of the other cars on the road, getting too close for my own comfort.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home