My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What Makes Me Really Mad...

And frustrated...

I hate it when other drivers honk at me or gesture, including flipping me the middle finger, when they think I've done them wrong and a court of law would show that they were the ones truly in the wrong. I'll give you three examples out of the many infuriating ones.

Recently, I was driving in what would normally be the passing lane, I know, but in this case it was also an exit lane. It's not normally the case that an exit lane is on the left here in the U.S., but it's not so rare that I wouldn't expect people to be able to read the signs and understand that they may have to slow down at certain times. The driver behind me, I guess, thought I should get over to the right lane and hope he passed by me in time so I could swerve wildly back into the turning lane. To let me know this was the proper traffic etiquette, he flipped me the bird, showing his own lack of education and etiquette.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home