My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Never Again...

My siblings and I were like many others in that we liked to joke and have fun when we were young and the phrase "I bet you can't" made for extra fun.

I remember one time when my grandmother bought us lunch at McDonald's and we took the food back to her house. There we dug into our food. Then, as I was devouring mine, I heard, "I bet you can't eat all of that in one bite." Well, I still had half a hamburger left in my hand and, you guessed it, I stuffed it in and swallowed it. That may not seem like much now, but at the time, I had a much smaller area to put food in, mouth and stomach. My grandmother looks at the situation and she says, "If you're going to eat like that, I'm never buying you another hamburger again."

To this day, I eat pretty fast. I have to watch how quickly I eat so as not to make other people notice, for one, or feel like they're too slow.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home