My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Malt's On Me...

Yeah, I know the title kinda gives away the ending to this story, but that's only because the true story lies beyond the event itself.

See, I went with some friends and family to a '50s dive that was all the rage around town, the kind of place everyone tells you that you have to go so you do. We all order the oh so famous malts that everyone's been talking about and wait for them to come.

When the waitress brings out the malts, she passes them out to everyone and finally to me, well almost... As the title suggests, it was dropped squarely in my lap. Like I said, though, the kicker comes next when the waitress says, "Can I get you another one?"

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home