My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Friday, May 20, 2005

Top 10 Responses...

After giving you some time to ruminate over the last post, I thought I'd give you a list of the top 10 responses to the waitress...

Waitress: "Can I get you another one?"

Responses: In no particular order...

1. Yes, and keep the check!

2. Depends, are you charging me for another?

3. Sure, there's still some unsoiled spots on me.
or
4. How 'bout a different flavor so at least my pants look artistic.

5. No, I'd say this one about covered me.

6. Yes, the first was so good I think I will have another.
or
7. No, I think this one pretty well filled me up.

8. Yes, and can you bring it in a sippy cup?

9. No thank you. I should be able to salvage this one by wringing out my pants!
and
10. What do you think, idiot?

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home