My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

As Far Back As Childhood...

I figured I'd post a few of my childhood stories that pertain to each category, in this instance, food. The first one that comes to mind was when I was in middle school and we were to make pumpkin pies for one of our projects. The time of year was around the Thanksgiving holiday and there was some VIPs coming to visit our school. I was really looking forward to this because, at the time, my favorite pie was pumpkin pie.

When we finished the pies, the best looking ones were selected for the dignitaries and we got to polish off the rest of them. I was anxious to down a few slices. The first slice I ate had a green tint and tasted like gasoline smells, you know that aftertaste that you get from a pungent odor as if you can really taste it.

Well, my body was smarter than I as I became quite sick. Come to find out, some of my classmates used incorrect ingredients and, apparently, poisoned me. I always knew they had it in for me...

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home