My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

What Makes Me Really Mad II...

A little while back, I was passing another car and I had a guy behind me that was desperate to exceed the speed limit immensely. He was flashing his lights at other cars behind me letting them know they should move over for him. When he reached his position directly behind me, I was still in the process of passing another car. I guess I was supposed to run the other driver off the road in order to get over because the driver behind me flashed his lights at me. I proceeded to pass at my own pace. When the guy behind me finally got his chance to pass me he gave me a couple different gestures including a sarcastic thumbs up, as I had apparently figured out what I was supposed to do. I'm mentally slow, I guess... I couldn't help quickly swerving back out into the passing lane, speeding up to match his speed, and flashing my lights so he would have to make the decision whether or not to get over to let me pass. What do you know, he didn't get over.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home