My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Friday, January 27, 2006

Now For The Weird...

Well, I've decided to switch to some stories which caused this web log to be created in the first place. If you remember early posts, I said that I've become known to some as the person to take along if you want something strange to happen during the evening. So, I'll share a few of those stories.

The first that comes to mind goes quite a few years back to when all my siblings lived pretty close to the same area. Hence, I was out with my brother in the Westport area. Now, I hear some familiar with the area are thinking that my story can't be too different than anyone else's due to the nature of Westport, but what I can say is that once you add all the stories together, it begins to look like I might have a case.

Anyway, we were stopping at a few pawn shops and discount music stores that day. On the way back to our car, which happened to be parked near an establishment named "The Pink Garter," I was approached by a man in a long coat. Now, I had seen an incident on television similar to what I'm about to tell, but it never dawned on me that I'd be experiencing it first hand. I tell you no lie when I say the man rolled up his sleeve presenting an armful of watches and bracelets. When I declined his offer, he finished off the made-for-tv event by opening up his jacket showing the liner covered in necklaces. Am I sure I don't want to buy? I'm not even sure I wanted to be there...

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home