My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ok, So There's One More...

Just when I thought it was about time to switch subjects, I see another incident to relay. That's right, it just happened to me today on my way to work.

I'm headed north on 69 Highway towards Excelsior Springs, Missouri, when I see a red pick-up truck swerve in behind me. I see his intentions are to slalom between the car in the left lane and my car and I think he's going to cut it pretty close. Some would say it would be fun and cool to slow down so that he would hit me and be at fault, but I'm thinking I don't have the time, patience, or resources to worry about getting in an accident. So, I speed up a little.

As he goes by me I see him gesturing vehemently to the driver in the left lane, firing birds with both barrels. He's flailing his arms in what I can only relate to the Seinfeld episode where George is nicknamed Koko because of his tirade towards a coworker. I'm guessing he was feeling the other driver should not have been in the passing lane so that he could have come through at his high rate of speed which I would have estimated at more than 20 mph over the limit.

What's funny is that he slows down for some reason, maybe to continue firing his missiles. He moves over to the right lane, perhaps to demonstrate the correct driving procedure, all the while he's still got his left blinker on. Then he swerves back into the left lane, still with his left blinker on which I guess would be correct in this case.

No Really,
AWChris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home